An new ‘early ADORA SEEDLESS®’ variety from Sun World that harvests between Sugrathirteen and Sugrathirtyfour with amazing crispness and flavor
Description Grower Guidelines/ Tech Support
- Harvest: Midseason. Starts +4 weeks Sugrathirteen, -6 weeks Sugrathirtyfour. Harvest begins Aug 15 in Bakersfield.
- Cluster: Uniform loose, large, broad clusters (800g) that are grower-friendly, requiring little hand manipulation.
- Berry: Oval-elongated, 26mm (12g), excellent firmness.
- Flavor: Sweet, very crisp and juicy. Uniform sugar development, 20 brix with pleasant fruity flavor
- Post-Harvest: Firm, with good attachment and strong bright green stem structure. Good storage results 8 weeks.
- Vine: Vigorous with excellent fertility. Spur or cane fruitful
Global Harvest Windows
- California: August-September