Sugrafiftyone, a new variety from Sun World with the crispness and appearance of AUTUMNCRISP®, but the earliness of SUPERIOR SEEDLESS®
Description Grower Guidelines/ Tech Support
- Harvest: Early. About +4 days Sugraone. Harvest begins July 17 in Bakersfield, CA.
- Cluster: Uniform, large, 750g with 90 berries. Grower-friendly
- Berry: Oval, 24mm (9g), milky-green berry. Good natural berry size.
- Flavor: Crisp, sweet juicy with pleasant Muscat flavor. 17 brix with low acidity
- Post-Harvest: Firm, Good attachment. Good storage potential
- Vine: Medium-high vigor, Excellent fertility, grower-friendly with minimal hand labor requirements
Global Harvest Windows
- California: July-August