Similar to Sugraone – but with elongated Thompson-like berry. Sweet neutral flavor in the early season
Description Grower Guidelines/ Tech Support
- Harvest: Early. Starts -14 days Thompson. Harvest begins July 14 in Bakersfield, CA.
- Cluster: Uniform loose medium-sized clusters (550g) with 90-100 berries
- Berry: Elongated 19-20mm, creamy-white berry with excellent firmness.
- Flavor: Sweet juicy neutral flavor. 16-17 brix with low acidity
- Post-Harvest: Firm, with fair attachment. Holds up well in cold-storage
- Vine: Medium high vigor, cane pruned.
Previous | Variety Home | Next
Global Harvest Windows
- Chile: January-February
- South Africa: January-February