Sugrathirtyeight offers bright red color that develops naturally, along with a sweet, juicy flavor, making it an exceptional alternative to early and mid-season varieties such as Flame and Crimson Seedless.
Description Tech Support
- Harvest: Mid-season. -6 weeks Sugranineteen. Harvest begins August 3 in Bakersfield.
- Cluster: Uniform large, 750g with 75-85 berries and bright green stems
- Berry: Oval, naturally large, 23-24mm (8.5g), bright true-red berry with excellent firmness. Natural color does not become too dark.
- Flavor: Sweet crunchy berries. 18 brix with medium-low acidity and neutral flavor.
- Post-Harvest: Firm, with excellent attachment. Excellent storage.
- Vine: Medium-high vigor vine, spur or cane pruned.
Global Harvest Windows
- Israel: June-August
- Italy: August-September
- Spain: August-November
- Portugal: August-September
- California: June-August
- Mexico: June
- South Africa: January-March
- Australia: January-March
- Chile: February-March
- Peru: October-February
- Brazil: October-November