The Sugrathirteen variety is one of the most successful black seedless varieties globally, and the ‘MIDNIGHT BEAUTY® brand’ is in constant demand throughout the retail world. Enter a state of bliss with these mouth-watering sweet and indulgent black seedless grapes. A juicy, crisp, and refreshing choice with a beautifully mild sweet flavor and low acidity.
Description Grower Guidelines/ Tech Support
- Harvest: Early. Starts -12 days Thompson. Harvest begins July 17 in Bakersfield, CA.
- Cluster: Large loose clusters (650g) with 85-95 berries
- Berry: Elongated 21-22mm (7.5g), black berry with excellent firmness and attachment.
- Flavor: Sweet juicy neutral flavor. 16-18 brix with low acidity
- Post-Harvest: Firm, with excellent attachment and bright green stems. Holds up well in cold-storage
- Vine: Highly vigorous, cane pruned, Excellent fertility with 75-85+ cluster counts
Previous | Variety Home | Next
Global Harvest Windows
- Israel: June – July
- Egypt: May – June
- Italy: August
- Spain: June – August
- Portugal: July – August
- California: June – September
- Mexico: June – July
- South Africa: November – February
- Australia: November – February
- Chile: December – March
- Peru: October – January
- Brazil: June – December