Sugranineteen is known for its high yielding production, natural color development, excellent berry size, and appealing flavor. Excellent storage potential and a lasting, crisp texture make this a favorite late season red seedless variety.
Description Grower Guidelines/ Tech Support
- Harvest: Fall. Harvest begins Sept 25 in Bakersfield, CA and extends to the end of October.
- Cluster: Uniform large clusters, 800-1000g with about 90-100 berries. May become compact if berry size too large.
- Berry: Oval-elongated 23mm (9g), red berry with excellent firmness and attachment.
- Flavor: Sweet juicy, 18-20 brix with fruity flavor
- Post-Harvest: Firm, with very strong attachment. Excellent for long term storage
- Vine: Medium-high vigor vine, cane or spur-pruned with excellent fertility.
Global Harvest Windows
- Israel: September – November
- Spain: September – December
- Italy: September – November
- California: October – December
- South Africa: January – March
- Australia: March – May
- Peru: November – February
- Brazil: June – December
- Chile: February – May