Brilliant red color and uniform oval-shaped berries. This grape variety is crisp and full of juicy yet delicately sweet flavor
Description Tech Support
- Harvest: Early. Starts +14 days Flame. Harvest begins July 18 in Bakersfield, CA.
- Cluster: Uniform loose medium-sized clusters (600g) with 90-100 berries
- Berry: Oval 20-21mm (5.8g), pink to red berry with excellent firmness. Difficult to color in areas with warm night temperatures.
- Flavor: Sweet juicy neutral flavor. 16-18 brix with low acidity
- Post-Harvest: Firm, with fair attachment. Holds up well in cold-storage
- Vine: Medium high vigor, cane pruned
Previous | Variety Home | Next
Global Harvest Windows
- Israel: July
- Egypt: June-July
- Spain: July
- Italy: July-August
- Chile: December-March
- Peru: November-February