A European favorite with its rich Italia-style muscat aroma and excellent production.
Description Grower Guidelines/ Tech Support
- Harvest: Midseason. Starts +14 days Thompson. Harvest begins Aug 7 in Bakersfield, CA.
- Cluster: Uniform loose large clusters (700g) with about 100 berries
Berry: Round 22mm (6.5g), milky-green berry with excellent firmness.
- Flavor: Sweet crisp-juicy texture with an appealing muscat aroma. 18 brix with medium-low acidity. Can be leafed to allow berries to amber and develop even richer muscat flavor
- Post-Harvest: Firm, with fair attachment. Marginal storage potential due to rub-marks.
- Vine: Medium vigor vine, spur or cane pruned.
Global Harvest Windows
- Spain: July-August
- Portugal: July-August
- Italy: August
- Brazil: May and November
- Israel: July-August