Kids and adults will enjoy the texture and sweetness of this simple dessert featuring black seedless grapes.
1 Bunch Black Seedless Grapes
2 Cups Clear Apple Juice
3 Tsp Unflavored Powdered Gelatin
1 Tsp Water
- Pour the apple juice into a small saucepan. Mix gelatin and water in a small bowl, then add to the saucepan.
- Whisk over low heat for 5 minutes until gelatin dissolves and mixture is warm. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Remove grapes from bunch and place into small plastic cups or glasses.
- Pour the apple juice mixture over the grapes until they are almost covered. Refrigerate for 4 hours until set and well chilled.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Tip: Try substituting cranberry or pineapple juice for the apple juice for a tangy twist.