You and your child will look forward to this creative way to portion a healthy school lunch. A great option for gluten free diets!
Ingredients may be substituted based on dietary restrictions or preferences
1/2 Turkey Sandwich (Gluten Free bread optional)
1 Bunch Grapes
1/2 Cup Berries
4 Zucchini sticks, quartered
2 Cherry Tomatoes
3 Nut Thin Crackers
- Choose a lunchbox with multiple dividers to keep food and flavors separated.
- Try using edible separators such as lettuce or cucumber slices for a fun alternative.
- Separate your ingredients by color for a visual pop.
- Brightly colored foods are also often the healthiest!
- Pack your ingredients tightly, starting with the sandwich, Nut Thins, and other bulky items.
- Fill remaining sections with zucchini sticks and grapes.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, berries, and other small accent foods in the gaps to prevent from shifting.