Makes 4 servings
Our guilt-free version of this classic salad features low-fat yogurt instead of mayonnaise, and contains under 200 calories per serving.
- 1 ½ Cups Chopped Apple
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Chopped Walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1 Cup Red Seedless Grapes, halved
- 1 Cup Celery, thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Low-Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- Pinch Ground Nutmeg
- Toss apples and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Gently combine celery, walnuts, and grapes with apple mix.
- Blend yogurt, honey, and nutmeg in small bowl.
- Toss the dressing with the salad mixture until salad is coated.
- Chill before serving. Serve on top of butter lettuce, if desired.