The Very Hungry Caterpillar, from the story by Eric Carle, ate and ate and ate, yet he was still hungry! Finally, he learned that by eating nutritious food he would grow to be a beautiful butterfly.
Just like a tasty leaf for a caterpillar, fresh grapes are full of vitamins, antioxidants and other nutritional benefits we need to be happy and healthy – so why not make them extra fun! Try making these Very Hungry Caterpillar skewers using your favorite Sun World grapes today!
Red or Black Grapes
Parsley or Cilantro Stems
- Thread the green grapes on the wooden skewer to make the caterpillar body.
- Thread one red or black grape at the top of the wooden skewer for the caterpillar face.
- Squeeze small dabs of warm icing where the eyes will go and place a chocolate chip in the middle.
- Using a toothpick, prick two holes on top and fit in stems to make the feelers. and place a chocolate chip in the middle.
- Draw on a fun smile with a white food marker, and enjoy!