Makes 2 Servings
Wondering what to do with your leftover grapes once they start to soften? This quick and easy grape juice recipe requires no cooking – all you need is a blender!
If you prefer to make your grape juice “the old-fashioned way”, visit our How to Make Grape Juice tutorial for all the steps, from hand-crushing to simmering.
2 Cups Black Seedless Grapes
1/2 Cup Chilled Water
2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
Sugar to Taste
Pinch of Salt
- Wash the grapes under cold water and drain well.
- Add grapes, water and sugar, if desired, to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Strain juice mixture and discard pulp.
- Add lemon juice and a pinch of salt, and stir.
- Skim any white foam off the top.
- Pour over ice and serve immediately.
*Additional sugar or lemon juice may be desired based on the sweetness of the grapes.