Courtesy of Sun World Employee Arlene Chuman
Grapes, pecans and honey paired with traditional cinnamon bread create a delicious and easy dessert.
2 Cans Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
1 Tablespoon Caramel Sauce
½ Cup Melted Butter
1 Tablespoon Honey
1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
45 Chopped Red Grapes
- Quarter all the cinnamon rolls.
- Layer half of the quartered cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the Bundt pan.
- Spread half of the melted butter, drizzle honey & caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle half of the chopped pecans.
- Spread half of the chopped red grapes.
- Repeat the above layering, using the remaining butter, pecans and grapes.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.