Courtesy of the California Table Grape Commission
This tasty appetizer featuring prosciutto ham and sweet green seedless grapes will have your guests grabbing seconds.
Makes 16 appetizer servings.
2 pita bread slices
5 oz. chevre cheese
1 cup green seedless grapes, halved
3 oz. prosciutto ham, sliced into 1-inch strips
3 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- Cut each pita bread into six triangular pieces.
- Mound 1 rounded teaspoon of cheese on each piece of pita.
- Slice the grapes in half
- Arrange two or three grape halves on the cheese.
- Top with a slice of prosciutto ham and sprinkle with oregano.
- Garnish each with grape halves.