Courtesy of Manager Maurizio Ventura
Developed by Sun World Europe Licensing, Manager Maurizio Ventura
2 Pounds SABLE SEEDLESS® Brand Grapes
12 Ounces Flour
1 Ounce Yeast
8 Tablespoons of Sugar
8 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Rinse, pat dry and slice the SABLE SEEDLESS® brand grapes in half.
- Put the yeast in a bowl with some mildly warm water (about 3/4 of a water glass), mixing add flour, 4 tablespoon of good quality olive oil, 4 tablespoon sugar and a little pinch of salt.
- Let the mixture grow for about one hour in a warm place such as near your stove, outside or in a garage on a warm day
- After an hour, roll the dough out thinly.
- Take an oven dish, pour a little oil in it and spread it all over, then put the dough inside, letting the extra exceed the oven dish and do not cut.
- Pour about 24 ounces of grape slices on top.
- Then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sugar and drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil over the grapes.
- Cover with the exceeding dough and stick the remaining grapes on top.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Put the bread in the oven at about 350º F degrees for about one hour.