Courtesy of Arlene Chuman
Grilled chicken, fresh greens and veggies and a sweet grape vinaigrette make for a deliciously savory, sweet and healthy salad.
- 1 ½ Cups Quartered Green Grapes
- 10-12 Mini Heirloom Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Quarter Cucumber, Chopped
- 1 ½ Cups Grilled Chicken, Chopped
- 4 oz Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Greens
- Sliced Honey Roasted Almonds
- ½ Cup Orange-Pineapple Juice
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Juice from 1 Cup Smashed Green Grapes
- Mix grapes, heirloom tomatoes, and cucumber and add to greens.
- Add chopped chicken.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese, shaved parmesan cheese, and almonds.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the top.