Inspired by Australia’s Lamington cake, these chocolate-dipped grapes featuring sweet seedless black grapes are a decadent treat.
1 cup shredded coconut flakes
2 1/2 cups seedless black grapes
14 oz. milk chocolate, chopped
- Line a baking tray with wax paper.
- Wash grapes, then cut into small bunches. Pour the shredded coconut into a bowl.
- Heat the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl, uncovered on High in one minute intervals. Stir every minute with a metal spoon until warm and just melted.
- Dip grapes one bunch at a time into the warm chocolate, shaking off the excess.
- Sprinkle over the coconut and place onto the lined tray. Refrigerate until set.