Courtesy of Yannette Ramirez
Fresh black grapes and lemon flavoring come together in this simple, refreshing dessert.
2 ½ Cups Boiling Water
2 Packages Lemon Flavored Gelatin Mix
1 ½ Cups Black Grapes (halved)
1 Can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Cup Sour Cream
- Add 1 ½ cups boiling water to 1 package of lemon gelatin mix and stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes or until gelatin is slightly set but not firm.
- Top with grapes by pressing them gently into the gelatin. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Add remaining cup of boiling water into 1 package of lemon gelatin mix and stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour into blender. Add condensed milk and sour cream. Blend well.
- Pour over fruit in mold.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Unmold.