- Butter a metal cookie sheet and set aside.
- In non-stick frying pan, combine first set of ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Mixture will be bubbly and foamy looking – BE CAREFULL – THIS IS EXTREMELY HOT!
- Add pecan halves and stir while cooking for one and a half minutes
- Remove pecans to cookie sheet and spread to separate. Let cool thoroughly.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients until combined.
- To assemble salad, toss greens with grapes, nuts and vinaigrette.
Nuts can be done in advance, keep stored in airtight container.
Dressing can be made in advance and stored refrigerated.